Welcome to 334 S. State St., San Bernardino! This charming single story, 3 bedroom, 2 baths, 1761 sq. ft, home provides the perfect blend of comfort and space. The corner lot ensures a sense of openness and provides additional space for landscaping possibilities. With its functional layout, remodeled features and spacious yard, this home presents a wonderful opportunity to make it your new home or rental income property.
Step inside to discover the heart of the home, a thoughtfully remodeled kitchen, featuring granite countertops, double sink and a newer stainless steel stove. The kitchen has been expanded, creating an inviting area to cook all your favorite meals. The living space is highlighted by a generous bonus/family room, which was once the garage and has been transformed to accommodate your entertainment needs. This versatile room enhances the overall living space and provides ample room for relaxation or gatherings. Step outside and experience the expansive backyard, an ideal setting for parties, barbecues and outdoor activities. This home has much to offer. Schedule your appointment today to view this property before it’s no longer available.
Date Added: 6/5/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/9/23 at 11:45 pm
- GeneralCeiling Fan(s), Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting, All Bedrooms Down, Bedroom on Main Level, Main Level Master
- LaundryWasher Hookup, Gas Dryer Hookup, Laundry Room
- FlooringCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- A/Cfalse, Evaporative Cooling, None
- Heatingtrue, Central
- AppliancesGas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Disability FeatureAccessible Approach with Ramp
- GeneralShed(s), Association, In Ground
- ParkingParking spaces: 0
- WindowsBlinds, Double Pane Windows, Triple Pane Windows
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictSan Bernardino City Unified
- CountySan Bernardino
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- DistrictRialto Unified School District
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App